1. DNA based assembly of nanoclusters.
Stem cells, gene therapy and advanced medicine
14. Stem cells for universal tissue replacement.
16. Stem cells resistant to chemotherapy give tissue replacement advantage so that they can replace diseased tissue. Kill diseased tissue with chemotherapy which leaves the healthier or enhanced stem cells.
Nuclear Space Cannon
This is a nextbigfuture variation on the nuclear pulse propulsion project of Project Orion.
27. Lockheed is deploying exoskeletons for the army which can help soldiers carry 200 lbs loads and move at 7-10 mph with those loads. There is also attachments possible for large riot shields or an over the shoulder gun turret.
28. Exoskeletons that can carry 200 lbs can be combined with electric bikes and scooters for all-terrain persoonal transportation solution. You can walk onto public transportation in an exoskeleton with a folded electric bike on its back.
30. Algae fuel cost and production.
Quantum Computers, AI and advanced electronics and communications
33. Quantum computer tunable qubits and other quantum computer related advances.
40. Collapsitarians and doomers do not take into account societal response if things really start getting bad. Therefore, total collapse over the span of several years to several decades will not happen. Real disasters that can threaten civilization and humanity have to hit so that there is not time to adapt or enable emergency response.