Cold Fusion Now has an english translation of new cold fusion research by Piantelli. The name of Piantelli’s company is Nichenergy.
* Older units worked continuously for months and produced 2× to 4× energy gain, but the actual energy balance was higher, as the cells reached self-sustaining mode.
* Several unnamed third parties have confirmed that the older units worked in self-sustaining mode for long periods of time.
* Several of these older units were recently reactivated. After some maintenance they turned on easily and produced 2× to 3× energy gain, but they haven’t yet been pushed to high excess energy levels.
* New units with new fuel should be completed in about two months, and are expected to produce 200× energy gain
* The new units will be tested gradually in several steps of increasing power, beginning from a few hundred watts up to high levels of power on the order of kilowatts.
* The scale-up will take as long as is necessary. Smaller devices will be ready for sale first.
* No catalyst is necessary. The trick is in the preparation of the nickel.
* Piantelli has a theory that doesn’t require exotic reactions, but can be explained using known physics and mathematics. A semi-complete theory has been provided to the University of Siena and will be published shortly. The complete theory will probably be disclosed after the first commercial units have been sold.
16.13 – Rossi is contacted on Skype, he confirms delivery of the 1MW plant according schedule. The first industrial plant will be delivered “patent pending”, hoping that this will push the European patent application.
Domestic reactors will have to wait a couple of years due to certifications.
16.57 – Focardi in his pre-recorded interview states again that he does not know the Nuclear process that brings an atom of nikel to capture a proton and transform it into Copper, but the chemical analysis prove that this is what happens.
17.03 – The temperature when the reaction starts is 60-70° C.
17.05 – Focardi states that many samples of reactors has been tested, including closed circuit reactors.
17.56 – Celani states that he is researching on nanoparticles deposited on thin and long strings of Pd, in Deuterium atmosphere.
He states he is getting 400/W/g at 500°C with good reproducibility.
He has worked also with Ni strings in Hydrogen atmosphere and he is getting an efficiency of 1800W/g at 900°C, but with difficulties in reproducibility.
18.26 – Roy Virgilio takes the word. He states that Piantelli research is going good. A new company (NickEnergia) has been formed 5 month ago and is already licensing his know how to other industries to produce reactors of different sizes. [The name of the company appears to be Nichenergy. —Ivy Matt]
18.35 – Piantelli is not willing to to make any type of publicity. He will arrive on the market with a commercial product and let the market decide if the technology is real or not.
18.37 – Piantelli is not using catalizers, just Nickel and Hydrogen.
18.39 – The first reactors that will be offered for sale will be on the range of the Kw. After they will scale up.
Another interesting tidbit from the conference.
19.10 – Among the public Milly Moratti takes the word and states that there are clearly now experimental evidences of Cold Fusion.
Now, for the one who do not know, Milli Moratti is the wife of Massimo Moratti, one of the richest man in Italy and owner of the Saras Petrol Refinery, The biggest in Italy and one of the biggest in Europe.
That’s a 5,3 Billion Euro Company.
She has money and the political knowledge.