Elon is guiding ~100,000 Tesla sales in 2016.
* Sustainable energy production with electric cars will be sustainable transport future.
* Telsa could accelerate that transition by a decade or more
* the model 3 is on track for production by the end of 2017
* Elon sees an S curve adoption rate for electric cars
* Telsa Model S was the best selling car in its luxury sedan segment
The two biggest revolutions for cars now are electrification and autonomy. The biggest innovations since the moving production line.
Owning a car that is not autonomous will become like owning a horse. It will be done for sentimental reasons.
Self driving cars are narrow AI and it is essentially a solved problem.
Once the self driving cars are ten times safer than human drivers there will be no more debate.