The Methuselah Foundation is having a major Aging conference at UCLA in Los Angeles June 27 through June 29, 2008 It is at Royce Hall in UCLA.
What: Aging: The Disease, The Cure, The Implications, hosted by Methuselah Foundation
When: Friday, June 27, 2008, Drinks 4pm, Presentations 5pm, Dinner 8pm
Where: Royce Hall, 405 Hilgard Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024
* Dr. Bruce Ames, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at UC Berkeley
* G. Steven Burrill, Chairman of Pharmasset and Chairman of Campaign for Medical Research
* Dr. Aubrey de Grey, Chairman and CSO of Methuselah Foundation and author of Ending Aging
* Dr. William Haseltine, Chairman of Haseltine Global Health
* Daniel Perry, Executive Director of Alliance for Aging Research
* Bernard Siegel, Executive Director of Genetics Policy Institute
* Dr. Gregory Stock, Director of Program on Medicine, Technology & Society at UCLA School of Medicine
* Dr. Michael West, CEO of BioTime and Adjunct Professor of Bioengineering at UC Berkeley
The June 28, 29 Aging conference which costs $150-$995 depenging on if you are a student, how early you register and if you need a hotel room. So register early (before June 5, 2008) to save the most money.