Blacklight Power has claimed to have produced 50KW power generator prototypes which they expect to start selling in 2009. They also claim that the Hydrino technology will enable better lasers, batteries and new materials. It will be interesting to see what happens in 2009.
Potential Applications for Blacklight Power Technology
– H2(1/p) Enables laser at wavelengths from visible to soft X-ray
– VUV photolithography (Enables next generation chip)
– Blue Lasers
– Line-of-sight telecom and medical devices
– High voltage metal hydride batteries
– Synthetic thin-film and single crystal diamonds
– Metal hydrides as anticorrosive coatings
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.