• Identify technology options for each step (conventional and advanced)
• Utilize developments and experiences from all countries
• Ensure that the developed document is usable to both developing and developed countries
• The document must include all known construction methods and propose future ones point out the pros and cons of each method
• Focus is on water-cooled reactors, but no technology preferred or promoted
• Lessons learnt in other non-nuclear energy projects in different countries can also be of high value
Sub-2 year (22.5 months) construction is being investigated for the ABWR reactors.
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.