Planetaria covers the proposed Titan Mare Explorer (TiME) mission. It has an estimated launch in January 2015 and landing in June 2022. The lander would float in one of the lakes or seas while conducting extensive analysis of this unique environment.
Relevance and Importance to NASA Planetary
Objectives and the Decadal Survey:
* Decadal Survey – Volatiles and Organics, The Stuff of Life
* Directly measure the organic constituents on another planetary object
* Decadal Survey – Processes: How Planetary Systems Work
* First active measurement of liquid cycle beyond Earth
* First exploration of planetary sea beyond Earth
* Flight demonstration of ASRG in two environments: deep space and non-terrestrial atmosphere
* Pioneer low-cost, outer planet mission
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.