* powered by a 611cc engine (0.6-litre)
* the diesel engine is capable of just 8.2kW or power (11 horsepower); in comparison, most ride-on mowers pump out at least 10.5kW.
* Max speed of 55 km/h
* 10-litre fuel tank
* due on sale in India late in 2010
* front seatbelts as standard
* Safety features include headlights and tail-lights
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.