Why Use Thermoelectrics?
If the 220 M Personal Vehicles in the US had Thermoelectric Generators powering Thermoelectric Coolers/Heaters (HVAC)
* Save 4.5 Billion gals/year of fuel
* Reduce Greenhouse Gases by 69.5 Million Metric Tons of CO2 /year
* Solid-state cooling, heating and power generation
* Small, light-weight. Potentially very reliable and rugged
* Electrically powered with very few (or no) moving parts
* Distributed (and spot) cooling/heating/temperature control/heat pumping
* No gaseous pollutants/CO2 replacement for cooling/heating applications
* Interfaces well with electrified systems
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.