Ad Support : Nano Technology Netbook Technology News Computer Software
1. Uranium production volume in the Republic of Kazakhstan for the 1st quarter of 2010 made up 4,060 tons of Uranium that is 63% more in comparison with the same period of the last year. Such growth resulted from the increase of production at nearly all enterprises of the Holding, including the start of production at Baiken-U LLP and Kyzylkum LLP mines, and pilot production by JV Akbastau JSC. In 2009, 13,900 tons of uranium were mined for the year by Kazatomprom.
2. Cameco has their annual uranium production numbers for 2009
Cameco hasa 16 page pdf that includes uranium production projections for 2010-2014
* uranium production 20.8 million pounds, up 20% from 2008
* expected production for 2010 is 21.5 million pounds
3. Rio Tinto (who run the Ranger mine in Australia and other uranium mines) in the first quarter of 2010 reported uranium production was down 20 per cent on the first quarter of 2009 due to lower grades at ERA and Rössing.
4. BHP Billiton reported uranium – Production was significantly below all comparative periods due to the Clark Shaft outage at Olympic Dam, Australia.
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on Reddit, or StumbleUpon. Thanks
How to Make Money
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.