* adopt best practices systematically across industries
* adopt the next wave of innovation (life RFID for end to end supply chain)
* adopt practices for faster response to customer needs
Seven major US imperatives:
1. Drive productivity gains in public and regulated sectors (20% of the economy and 5-15% productivity gap with private sector)
2. Reinvigorate innovation economy (data driven business decisions, cloud computer, application of advances in biology and life sciences.)
3. Develop the US talent pool to match the economy of the future and harness full capabilities of US population
4. Build 21st century infrastructure
5. Enhance the competitiveness of US business and regulatory environment
6. Embrace the energy productivity challenge
7. Harness the regional and local capabilities to boost US growth and productivity
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.