Can Free Spacecraft From Today’s Propulsion Limitations
• Far Less Propellant Than Chemical Or Nuclear Thermal
• Far More Efficient Than Nuclear Electric
• Far Safer: Charge Reactor In Space, Radioactivity Ejected
Has Highest Exhaust Velocity Possible Today
• 10s To 100’s Lbs Of Continuous Thrust (Years)
• Specific Impulse Above 500,000sec
• Faster Travel
• More Payload
• Nearly Unlimited Electrical Power
• Greater Human Safety (Mission Travel, Maintenance)
• No Need For Vast Propellant Supply
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.