Urban Astronomer – The Frontier Fields program is an ambitious attempt to combine the power of NASA’s three flagship space telescopes (Hubble, Chandra and Spitzer) to peer deeper into the universe than ever before and learn about the structure of the first galaxies to form after the Big Bang
* the Internet, an astonishing invention by which people can access knowledge from anywhere.
* the transition to the sustainable production and consumption of energy.
* the extension of human life to other planets, depending on how rapidly we progress in developing space transport and how we live – if we manage to survive — by then.
* Reading and writing genetic code
* AI – artificial intelligence.
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.