Apple has unveiled the new iPad Pro. The 12.9-inch screen is big enough to support a full-sized keyboard.
* The display measure 2732 x 2048 resolution, or 5.6 million pixels
* iPad Pro will boast an A9X chip, 1.8 times faster than the previous chip
* iPad Pro will have a four-speaker audio system.
* it will have a ten hour battery life
* iPad Pro is almost as thin as the iPad Air 2 — its tablet predecessor — and it weighs slightly more than the original iPad.
* Apple will have Smart Keyboard that adds a physical keyboard to the tablet (like Microsoft Surface Pro)
* iPad Pro will also support a stylus, called the Apple Pencil
Tim Cook holding an iPad Pro
The Live event is at this link
SOURCE- USA Today, Apple
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.