Other New Russian missile
* The weapon is designed for air-ground attack at ranges of 290 km.
* The missile carries a warhead weighing 300-700 kg.
* Its length is 4.2 meters and the wingspan is 2.45 meters.
* X59Mk2 can hit its target at angle of 45 degrees at a terminal speed of 1,000 km/h and an accuracy of 3-5 meters.
* Typical targets for the weapon are ships and fixed land-based targets.
Photo: Tamir Eshel, Defense-Update
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.