A video of the Armata T-14 tank claims the new russian tank has
- stealth paint – Armata tanks are coated in a radar baffling paint, making them difficult to detect and target.
- a radio electric active defense which protects it from missiles and devices using magnetic sensors
- a demolition cloud to counter laser targeting weapons
- new generation reactive armor
- currently it uses a modified 125 mm cannon which has new materials for higher pressures and more power
- Russia is actively working on a 152 mm cannon modification
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.