2. Google's YouTube’s 1.5 billion
3. Facebook's WhatsApp 1.2 billion
4. Facebook Messenger 1.2 billion
5. WeChat had 938 million users in May 2017 (23% growth YoY)
6. QQ 861 million in Q1 2017, a decrease of 2% YoY
7. Instagram 700 million
8. Weibo 340 million
9. Twitter’s 328 million
10. Skype is at about 300 million
11. Snapchat 255 million
12. Line 217 million at Jan 2017
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.