1. Universe Today – Covert NRO Satellite Fades into Capes Cloudy Night Skies Shrouded in Liftoff Secrecy: Gallery – As ULA Atlas Wins Landsat Launch
2. Universe Today – Good News Everyone! There are Fewer Deadly Undiscovered Asteroids than we Thought
3. Universe Today – Looking for Signs of Life on Distant Planets Just Got Easier
4. Universe Today – Bigelow and ULA are Sending a Habitat to Lunar Orbit by 2022
5. Cosmoquest – Celebrate International Observe the Moon Night on Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017!
6. Cosmoquest – CQ Science – Post 4: Impact Craters Change Over Time
7. Chandra Makes First Detection of X-rays from a Gravitational Wave Source: Interview with Chandra Scientist Daryl Haggard
9. Chandra Makes First Detection of X-rays from a Gravitational Wave Source: Interview with Chandra Scientist Wei-fai Fong
10. Huffington Post – Making Sense of Your World Through Scale
11. Evolving Planet – Saturn’s moon Titan has weather more extreme than previously thought
12. Evolving Planet – SpaceX to launch used Dragon capsule to space station
13. University of Calgary – How’s the weather up there? Space weather and how it impacts Earth
14. University of Calgary – Settling Mars: To live where no one has lived before
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.