I have maintained a 16-hour Intermittent fasting, Myfitness Pal and Exercise plan. I have lost a few more pounds, since I first blogged about starting the new plan. It has been an average loss of one pound a week for 7 weeks.
I have been able to most confine eating to between noon and 8pm.
I have eaten a bit more between noon and 8pm. I have used the excuse of not eating a breakfast to have a bit more food at lunch and dinner or in the afternoon.
I will try and make the following modifications
* Avoid drinking diet soda during the fasting time
* exercise more often during the week
* Try to avoid overeating and reduce eating junking foods during the feeding window
Accelerating weight loss options
* Avoid sweets, processed foods, and junk food especially when breaking a fast. Try to use single ingredient foods in the diet
* Ketogenic diet could enhance fat loss which would mean: carbohydrate consumption under only 5 to 10 percent of your total daily caloric intake. This means no grains, no starchy veggies, and only berries for your fruit. Protein intake right around 15 to 20 percent of your daily intake because remember protein is also insulinogenic, and your fat should be around 75 percent of your total calories.
* there is an accelerating option of a 36-48 hour fast during the week. This would means besides skipping breakfast to find a day during the week to not eat.
* Exercising during the fasting period
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.