1. Universe Today – This Planet is so Metal. Iron and Titanium Vapour Found in the Atmosphere of an “Ultra-Hot Jupiter”
An exoplanet is hot enough to turn metal into vapor. It is known as KELT-9b, a gas giant located 650 light-years from Earth that has atmospheric temperatures so hot – over 4,000 °C (7,232 °F) – it can vaporize iron and titanium.
2. Universe Today – Cosmic Void Contains Fewer Galaxies than Expected, which, Ironically, Makes it Harder for Light to get Through
3. Universe Today – Oort Clouds Around Other Stars Should be Visible in the Cosmic Microwave Background
4. Catch Comet 21/P Giacobini-Zinner at Its Best
5. Universe Today – Spinning Heat Shield Concept Could Provide a Lightweight Way to Survive Atmospheric Re-entry
6. Universe Today – Building Bricks on the Moon From Lunar Dust
7. Universe Today – Earth’s Mini-Moons are the Perfect Targets to Test Out Asteroid Mining
8. Universe Today – That New Kind of Aurora Called “Steve”? Turns Out, it Isn’t an Aurora at All
9. Virtually Experience the Science of Webb at the ESA Booth #IAU2018
10. International Astronomical Union schedule of events August 20-31 #IAU2018
11. Tweet Beat: 20 August Round-up #IAU2018
12. Tweet Beat: 21 August Round-up #IAU2018
13. Tweet Beat: 22 August Round-up #IAU2018
14. Tweet Beat: 23 August Round-up #IAU2018
15. Tweet Beat: 24 August Round-up #IAU2018
16. The Hill – Why the United States will beat China in the new moon race
17. Nextbigfuture – 35% of exoplanets 5-10 times bigger than Earth are 50% water which is 2500 times the 0.02% of Earth
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.