By 2030, two-thirds of the world’s population will be global middle class or wealthier (5.6 billion out of 8.5 billion). Asia will be over 75% global middle class or rich in 2030.

By 2050, the world will be 80% global middle class or wealthier and 70+% urban.

85-90% of the developed world dies from aging-related disease

About 85-90% of the developed world dies from aging-related diseases. Therefore, significant progress on global public health will only happen with progress on anti-aging and life extension.

Without a breakthrough on anti-aging about 4 million people will live past 100 in 2050. This will be about 0.8% of the 500 million people born from 1945-1950.

Only one in 1000 centenarians reach 110+. Only about 3% make it to 105+.

40 thoughts on “By 2030 major global public health improvements will need anti-aging breakthroughs”

1. Some possible treatments in the clinic or in trial by 2030: ~ Senescent cell removal. ~ Second and third generation CAR T cells using syn notch with separately infected binding anti body like receptors, capable of generating internal IL-15 and apotosis in response to small molecule drugs. ~ Glucosepane removal. ~ Use of CRISPR or other gene editing to introduce attP and attB sites for the mycobacteriophage Bxb1, enabling gene therapy with arbitrary amounts of DNA. ~ Removal of extra-cellular aggregates via catabolyic antibodies. ~ Removal of intra-cellular aggregates with gene therapy to create enzymes, or direct delivery of enzymes. ~ Gene therapy in the muscle and neurons to alloptically express all 13 mitochondrial DNA proteins in the nucleus.

2. Some possible treatments in the clinic or in trial by 2030:~ Senescent cell removal.~ Second and third generation CAR T cells using syn notch with separately infected binding anti body like receptors capable of generating internal IL-15 and apotosis in response to small molecule drugs.~ Glucosepane removal.~ Use of CRISPR or other gene editing to introduce attP and attB sites for the mycobacteriophage Bxb1 enabling gene therapy with arbitrary amounts of DNA.~ Removal of extra-cellular aggregates via catabolyic antibodies.~ Removal of intra-cellular aggregates with gene therapy to create enzymes or direct delivery of enzymes. ~ Gene therapy in the muscle and neurons to alloptically express all 13 mitochondrial DNA proteins in the nucleus.

3. The world, Heck!!! I just turned 60 in August. I need anti-aging breakthroughs yesterday. I suspect the first step should be to do away with the FDA.

4. The world Heck!!! I just turned 60 in August. I need anti-aging breakthroughs yesterday.I suspect the first step should be to do away with the FDA.

5. I am 71 and wanted to start taking the FOX4-DTI Peptide but so many people are using it the labs are sold out, even at the exorbitant prices. Heck, if the price were lower I would even be giving it to my dogs.

6. I am 71 and wanted to start taking the FOX4-DTI Peptide but so many people are using it the labs are sold out even at the exorbitant prices.Heck if the price were lower I would even be giving it to my dogs.

7. Where the heck is my link?? Ok do this google this “izumi3682 and the world of tomorrow” when you get to the page, scroll all the way down and click on that link then on the next page that comes up scroll down til you see link that says “big linkberg” then on that page scroll down til you see “maximum human lifespan may increase to 125” that’s the link I wanted you to see. You can read the other stuff if you are of a futurist bent 😉 THEN you can be of good cheer! (c^-‘)b

8. Where the heck is my link?? Ok do thisgoogle this izumi3682 and the world of tomorrow””when you get to the page”””” scroll all the way downand click on that linkthen on the next page that comes up scroll down til you see link that says “”””big linkberg””””then on that page scroll down til you see “”””maximum human lifespan may increase to 125″”””that’s the link I wanted you to see. You can read the other stuff if you are of a futurist bent ;)THEN you can be of good cheer! (c^-‘)b”””

10. When a global one percenter is anyone making over $33000 a year I have to wonder what they mean when they say middle class.””Top ten causes of death in the US”” survey says:Heart disease 23.4{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Cancer 22.5{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Smoking 5.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} (20{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} of this is other respiratory problems not caused by smoking)Accidents 5.2{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Strokes 5.1{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Alzheimer’s 3.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Diabetes 2.9{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Flu 2.1{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Kidney disease 1.8{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Suicide 1.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Yep looks like there is stuff on the drawing boards or in animal testing that will deal with most of this (smoking and suicide notwithstanding). For everything else there’s CRISPR. Even if we don’t break the 115 barrier (pretty sure we will) still going to be a lot of people getting over 100.Of course the above only totals about 70{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} of all deaths so leaves open things like murder execution meningitis syphilis hepatitis peptic ulcers anemia Parkinson’s substance abuses asthma epilepsy malaria and even benign prostatic hyperplasia (doesn’t sound very benign to me)”” to name a few.”””

11. Follow the money. If we dramatically extend life expectancy, Social Security beneficiaries will collect more money from the government. I want the Feds motivated to keep me healthy & alive longer, but now they have a financial interest in my early demise.

12. Follow the money. If we dramatically extend life expectancy Social Security beneficiaries will collect more money from the government. I want the Feds motivated to keep me healthy & alive longer but now they have a financial interest in my early demise.

13. Not really. As long as old people vote more, they will get more. US Government has little interest in saving money. Now, if no one is sick, and doctors and pill makers start loosing money… Well…I am sure they can engineer and release some new disease to make some cash.

14. Not really. As long as old people vote more they will get more.US Government has little interest in saving money.Now if no one is sick and doctors and pill makers start loosing money…Well…I am sure they can engineer and release some new disease to make some cash.

15. Not really. As long as old people vote more, they will get more. US Government has little interest in saving money. Now, if no one is sick, and doctors and pill makers start loosing money… Well…I am sure they can engineer and release some new disease to make some cash.

16. Not really. As long as old people vote more they will get more.US Government has little interest in saving money.Now if no one is sick and doctors and pill makers start loosing money…Well…I am sure they can engineer and release some new disease to make some cash.

17. Follow the money. If we dramatically extend life expectancy, Social Security beneficiaries will collect more money from the government. I want the Feds motivated to keep me healthy & alive longer, but now they have a financial interest in my early demise.

18. Follow the money. If we dramatically extend life expectancy Social Security beneficiaries will collect more money from the government. I want the Feds motivated to keep me healthy & alive longer but now they have a financial interest in my early demise.

19. When a global one percenter is anyone making over $33,000 a year, I have to wonder what they mean when they say “middle class.” Top ten causes of death in the US, survey says: Heart disease 23.4% Cancer 22.5% Smoking 5.6% (20% of this is other respiratory problems not caused by smoking) Accidents 5.2% Strokes 5.1% Alzheimer’s 3.6% Diabetes 2.9% Flu 2.1% Kidney disease 1.8% Suicide 1.6% Yep, looks like there is stuff on the drawing boards or in animal testing that will deal with most of this (smoking and suicide notwithstanding). For everything else there’s CRISPR. Even if we don’t break the 115 barrier (pretty sure we will) still going to be a lot of people getting over 100. Of course, the above only totals about 70% of all deaths so leaves open things like murder, execution, meningitis, syphilis, hepatitis, peptic ulcers, anemia, Parkinson’s, substance abuses, asthma, epilepsy, malaria, and even benign prostatic hyperplasia (doesn’t sound very benign to me), to name a few.

20. When a global one percenter is anyone making over $33000 a year I have to wonder what they mean when they say middle class.””Top ten causes of death in the US”” survey says:Heart disease 23.4{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Cancer 22.5{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Smoking 5.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} (20{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} of this is other respiratory problems not caused by smoking)Accidents 5.2{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Strokes 5.1{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Alzheimer’s 3.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Diabetes 2.9{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Flu 2.1{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Kidney disease 1.8{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Suicide 1.6{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12}Yep looks like there is stuff on the drawing boards or in animal testing that will deal with most of this (smoking and suicide notwithstanding). For everything else there’s CRISPR. Even if we don’t break the 115 barrier (pretty sure we will) still going to be a lot of people getting over 100.Of course the above only totals about 70{22800fc54956079738b58e74e4dcd846757aa319aad70fcf90c97a58f3119a12} of all deaths so leaves open things like murder execution meningitis syphilis hepatitis peptic ulcers anemia Parkinson’s substance abuses asthma epilepsy malaria and even benign prostatic hyperplasia (doesn’t sound very benign to me)”” to name a few.”””

21. Where the heck is my link?? Ok do this google this “izumi3682 and the world of tomorrow” when you get to the page, scroll all the way down and click on that link then on the next page that comes up scroll down til you see link that says “big linkberg” then on that page scroll down til you see “maximum human lifespan may increase to 125” that’s the link I wanted you to see. You can read the other stuff if you are of a futurist bent 😉 THEN you can be of good cheer! (c^-‘)b

22. Where the heck is my link?? Ok do thisgoogle this izumi3682 and the world of tomorrow””when you get to the page”””” scroll all the way downand click on that linkthen on the next page that comes up scroll down til you see link that says “”””big linkberg””””then on that page scroll down til you see “”””maximum human lifespan may increase to 125″”””that’s the link I wanted you to see. You can read the other stuff if you are of a futurist bent ;)THEN you can be of good cheer! (c^-‘)b”””

23. I am 71 and wanted to start taking the FOX4-DTI Peptide but so many people are using it the labs are sold out, even at the exorbitant prices. Heck, if the price were lower I would even be giving it to my dogs.

24. I am 71 and wanted to start taking the FOX4-DTI Peptide but so many people are using it the labs are sold out even at the exorbitant prices.Heck if the price were lower I would even be giving it to my dogs.

25. Not really. As long as old people vote more, they will get more.

US Government has little interest in saving money.

Now, if no one is sick, and doctors and pill makers start loosing money…

26. The world, Heck!!! I just turned 60 in August. I need anti-aging breakthroughs yesterday. I suspect the first step should be to do away with the FDA.

27. The world Heck!!! I just turned 60 in August. I need anti-aging breakthroughs yesterday.I suspect the first step should be to do away with the FDA.

28. Follow the money. If we dramatically extend life expectancy, Social Security beneficiaries will collect more money from the government. I want the Feds motivated to keep me healthy & alive longer, but now they have a financial interest in my early demise.

29. When a global one percenter is anyone making over $33,000 a year, I have to wonder what they mean when they say “middle class.”

Top ten causes of death in the US, survey says:

Heart disease 23.4%
    Cancer 22.5%
    Smoking 5.6% (20% of this is other respiratory problems not caused by smoking)
    Accidents 5.2%
    Strokes 5.1%
    Alzheimer’s 3.6%
    Diabetes 2.9%
    Flu 2.1%
    Kidney disease 1.8%
    Suicide 1.6%

30. Where the heck is my link?? Ok do this

google this

“izumi3682 and the world of tomorrow”

when you get to the page, scroll all the way down
    and click on that link

THEN you can be of good cheer! (c^-‘)b

31. I am 71 and wanted to start taking the FOX4-DTI Peptide but so many people are using it the labs are sold out, even at the exorbitant prices.
    Heck, if the price were lower I would even be giving it to my dogs.

32. Some possible treatments in the clinic or in trial by 2030: ~ Senescent cell removal. ~ Second and third generation CAR T cells using syn notch with separately infected binding anti body like receptors, capable of generating internal IL-15 and apotosis in response to small molecule drugs. ~ Glucosepane removal. ~ Use of CRISPR or other gene editing to introduce attP and attB sites for the mycobacteriophage Bxb1, enabling gene therapy with arbitrary amounts of DNA. ~ Removal of extra-cellular aggregates via catabolyic antibodies. ~ Removal of intra-cellular aggregates with gene therapy to create enzymes, or direct delivery of enzymes. ~ Gene therapy in the muscle and neurons to alloptically express all 13 mitochondrial DNA proteins in the nucleus.

33. Some possible treatments in the clinic or in trial by 2030:~ Senescent cell removal.~ Second and third generation CAR T cells using syn notch with separately infected binding anti body like receptors capable of generating internal IL-15 and apotosis in response to small molecule drugs.~ Glucosepane removal.~ Use of CRISPR or other gene editing to introduce attP and attB sites for the mycobacteriophage Bxb1 enabling gene therapy with arbitrary amounts of DNA.~ Removal of extra-cellular aggregates via catabolyic antibodies.~ Removal of intra-cellular aggregates with gene therapy to create enzymes or direct delivery of enzymes. ~ Gene therapy in the muscle and neurons to alloptically express all 13 mitochondrial DNA proteins in the nucleus.

34. Some possible treatments in the clinic or in trial by 2030:

~ Senescent cell removal.

~ Glucosepane removal.

~ Removal of extra-cellular aggregates via catabolyic antibodies.