New SpaceX BFR pictures shows updated design

Elon Musk tweeted out new SpaceX BFR pictures with an updated design. There are three fins now on the upper half spaceship.

Someone noted that the grid fins were missing. Elon Musk call that a good catch. SpaceX made a mistake by not having the grid fins.

79 thoughts on “New SpaceX BFR pictures shows updated design”

1. You chumps will buy anything as long as your cult leader Musk says so. Say, I have three new fins I just slapped onto the SF Bay Bridge. Any buyers?

3. You chumps will buy anything as long as your cult leader Musk says so.Say I have three new fins I just slapped onto the SF Bay Bridge. Any buyers?

4. You chumps are SOO easily impressed. Hey! I have a three fin version of the Bay Bridge I’d like to sell ya! Any takers? What if I get a fake Musk video endorsing the sale?

5. I have learned that insulting one another is something aside from sharing information and ideas. I am not pleased with the ugly scene. I hope for the best with Mr. Musk’s efforts and with our dialogues.

6. Russian paid trolls are alive and well I see. Always trying to bring Elon down. Putin doesn’t approve of Elon’s aspirations. Not good for Russia you see when Spacex takes business from roscosmos and when Tesla cuts into future oil demand.

7. Yes, I’ll buy, if that bridge can now do things it couldn’t do before, say like take more traffic, ease stress on the bridge or even act as some alternate energy device to top up the grid. You raised a good point.

8. Yes I’ll buy if that bridge can now do things it couldn’t do before saylike take more traffic ease stress on the bridge or even act as some alternate energy device to top up the grid.You raised a good point.

9. The three fins are actually a great idea for the simple reason, it prevents fall overs, which killed a few of the rockets on landings.

10. The three fins are actually a great idea for the simple reason it prevents fall overs which killed a few of the rockets on landings.

11. The three fins are actually a great idea for the simple reason, it prevents fall overs, which killed a few of the rockets on landings.

12. The three fins are actually a great idea for the simple reason it prevents fall overs which killed a few of the rockets on landings.

13. Yes, I’ll buy, if that bridge can now do things it couldn’t do before, say like take more traffic, ease stress on the bridge or even act as some alternate energy device to top up the grid. You raised a good point.

14. Yes I’ll buy if that bridge can now do things it couldn’t do before saylike take more traffic ease stress on the bridge or even act as some alternate energy device to top up the grid.You raised a good point.

15. Yes, I’ll buy, if that bridge can now do things it couldn’t do before, say
    like take more traffic, ease stress on the bridge or even act as some
    alternate energy device to top up the grid.
    You raised a good point.

16. I have learned that insulting one another is something aside from sharing information and ideas. I am not pleased with the ugly scene. I hope for the best with Mr. Musk’s efforts and with our dialogues.

17. I have learned that insulting one another is something aside from sharing information and ideas. I am not pleased with the ugly scene. I hope for the best with Mr. Musk’s efforts and with our dialogues.

18. Russian paid trolls are alive and well I see. Always trying to bring Elon down. Putin doesn’t approve of Elon’s aspirations. Not good for Russia you see when Spacex takes business from roscosmos and when Tesla cuts into future oil demand.

19. Russian paid trolls are alive and well I see. Always trying to bring Elon down. Putin doesn’t approve of Elon’s aspirations. Not good for Russia you see when Spacex takes business from roscosmos and when Tesla cuts into future oil demand.

20. You chumps will buy anything as long as your cult leader Musk says so. Say, I have three new fins I just slapped onto the SF Bay Bridge. Any buyers?

21. You chumps will buy anything as long as your cult leader Musk says so.Say I have three new fins I just slapped onto the SF Bay Bridge. Any buyers?

22. You chumps are SOO easily impressed. Hey! I have a three fin version of the Bay Bridge I’d like to sell ya! Any takers? What if I get a fake Musk video endorsing the sale?

23. You chumps are SOO easily impressed. Hey! I have a three fin version of the Bay Bridge I’d like to sell ya! Any takers? What if I get a fake Musk video endorsing the sale?

24. Russian paid trolls are alive and well I see. Always trying to bring Elon down. Putin doesn’t approve of Elon’s aspirations. Not good for Russia you see when Spacex takes business from roscosmos and when Tesla cuts into future oil demand.