Christian Bale transforms in Dick Cheney

Christian Bale transforms into Vice President Dick Cheney in the trailer for the movie Vice.

Sam Rockwell does a good impression of George Bush and there looks like a good performance from Steve Carell as Donald Rumsfeld.

n>

Here is a bit of the real Dick Cheney.

Here is the complete song of The Man by the Killers.

75 thoughts on “Christian Bale transforms in Dick Cheney”

1. I have never heard Macron order an invasion so far.. Just to say one Americans are by far not the only ones but for sure the most cowards They almost always attack countries who cant defend themselves Right?

2. I have never heard Macron order an invasion so far.. Just to say one Americans are by far not the only ones but for sure the most cowards They almost always attack countries who cant defend themselves Right?

3. I have never heard Macron order an invasion so far.. Just to say one Americans are by far not the only ones but for sure the most cowards They almost always attack countries who cant defend themselves Right?

4. I have never heard Macron order an invasion so far.. Just to say one Americans are by far not the only ones but for sure the most cowards They almost always attack countries who cant defend themselves Right?

5. Name a world leader of any G20 nation that is not a war criminal or violator of human rights, I dare you. The US is not alone in this.

6. Name a world leader of any G20 nation that is not a war criminal or violator of human rights I dare you. The US is not alone in this.

7. Name a world leader of any G20 nation that is not a war criminal or violator of human rights, I dare you. The US is not alone in this.

8. Name a world leader of any G20 nation that is not a war criminal or violator of human rights I dare you. The US is not alone in this.

9. I have never heard Macron order an invasion so far..
    Just to say one
    Americans are by far not the only ones but for sure the most cowards
    They almost always attack countries who cant defend themselves
    Right?

10. I am not sure Barack Obama since he voted against the war. But then he became guilty o other crimes when he was President For sure Hillary C and husband. And you are guilty too if you support the war

11. I am not sure Barack Obama since he voted against the war. But then he became guilty o other crimes when he was President For sure Hillary C and husband. And you are guilty too if you support the war

12. I assume you meant to also include Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on your list. After all, they’re literally guilty of all the exact same war crimes as Bush and Cheney.

13. I am not sure Barack Obama since he voted against the war.
    But then he became guilty o other crimes when he was President
    For sure Hillary C and husband.
    And you are guilty too if you support the war

14. I assume you meant to also include Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama on your list. After all, they’re literally guilty of all the exact same war crimes as Bush and Cheney.

15. After this it will be time to make another film about slavery and racism. In case we forget slavery and racism are bad. And that these are committed by whites and only whites. Ever.

16. After this it will be time to make another film about slavery and racism. In case we forget slavery and racism are bad. And that these are committed by whites and only whites. Ever.

17. Based on the preview it appears to be making a serious effort at ascribing the actions of government to a few independent men while completely ignoring the teams of corporations and people it takes to run the racket. These guys would be the visible tip of the iceberg and I get the feeling we don’t get to see anything else. This is going to be a commercial for the current state of politics.

18. Based on the preview it appears to be making a serious effort at ascribing the actions of government to a few independent men while completely ignoring the teams of corporations and people it takes to run the racket. These guys would be the visible tip of the iceberg and I get the feeling we don’t get to see anything else. This is going to be a commercial for the current state of politics.

19. That guy should have been locked in for life along with Bush, CHeney and all their supporters And I say this only as I am in principle against deaath penalty Other wise, I would have said that a good bullet on their neck would have done a good job People should stand up against war criminals And not be cowards

20. That guy should have been locked in for life along with Bush CHeney and all their supporters And I say this only as I am in principle against deaath penalty Other wise I would have said that a good bullet on their neck would have done a good job People should stand up against war criminals And not be cowards

21. I think Cheney is Emperor Palpatine while Rumsfeld is Darth Vader. GWB is JarJar with a title. remember folks, Rummy was very close to becoming VP under Reagan. Vader could have become Prez.

22. I think Cheney is Emperor Palpatine while Rumsfeld is Darth Vader. GWB is JarJar with a title. remember folks Rummy was very close to becoming VP under Reagan. Vader could have become Prez.

23. After this it will be time to make another film about slavery and racism. In case we forget slavery and racism are bad. And that these are committed by whites and only whites. Ever.

24. Hey, he gets paid big bucks for risking his health this way, and HE definitely gives a crap about that, so don’t feel sorry for him. Otherwise, I agree with you; The movie will be a failure. But acclaimed a dramatic success at the Emmys, of course.

25. Hey he gets paid big bucks for risking his health this way and HE definitely gives a crap about that so don’t feel sorry for him.Otherwise I agree with you; The movie will be a failure. But acclaimed a dramatic success at the Emmys of course.

26. Based on the preview it appears to be making a serious effort at ascribing the actions of government to a few independent men while completely ignoring the teams of corporations and people it takes to run the racket. These guys would be the visible tip of the iceberg and I get the feeling we don’t get to see anything else. This is going to be a commercial for the current state of politics.

27. That guy should have been locked in for life along with Bush, CHeney and all their supporters
    And I say this only as I am in principle against deaath penalty
    People should stand up against war criminals
    And not be cowards

28. I remember deploying North in ’01 (fairly incommunicado for several months) when Cheney was still the experienced, wise, ‘senior statesman’ to GWB, only to return to find him transformed into Darth Vader.

29. I remember deploying North in ’01 (fairly incommunicado for several months) when Cheney was still the experienced wise ‘senior statesman’ to GWB only to return to find him transformed into Darth Vader.

30. I’d bet that this movie will attempt, in a not-so-subtle way, to draw direct parallels from the Bush administration to Trump.

31. They caused hundreds of kilodeaths. That is not something that can be repealed like a weak attempt at socialized healthcare and burdensome regulations. They were mostly brown deaths tho…. less valuable.

32. They caused hundreds of kilodeaths. That is not something that can be repealed like a weak attempt at socialized healthcare and burdensome regulations. They were mostly brown deaths tho…. less valuable.

33. Mr. Ape #2, is it acceptable for me to 1) be happy the b1tch lost 2) be reasonably pleased/amused with Trump and 3) have hatred for a regime/administration that is no longer relevant in any way (sic). Not relevant? We deal with their legacy every day.

34. Mr. Ape #2 is it acceptable for me to 1) be happy the b1tch lost 2) be reasonably pleased/amused with Trump and 3) have hatred for a regime/administration that is no longer relevant in any way (sic). Not relevant? We deal with their legacy every day.

35. It’s probably not good for you to gain and lose massive amounts of weight again and again like he keeps doing. You’d think he would save the stress on his body for something the world actually gives a crap about. Cheney was never that compelling a figure even when he was in office. Who the hell cares about his story now, aside from some butt hurt far leftists who can’t get over the fact that Trump won and are still hanging on to hatred of a man who is no longer relevant in any way? Even Republicans don’t like the guy. This movie will fail hard.

36. It’s probably not good for you to gain and lose massive amounts of weight again and again like he keeps doing. You’d think he would save the stress on his body for something the world actually gives a crap about.Cheney was never that compelling a figure even when he was in office. Who the hell cares about his story now aside from some butt hurt far leftists who can’t get over the fact that Trump won and are still hanging on to hatred of a man who is no longer relevant in any way? Even Republicans don’t like the guy. This movie will fail hard.

37. I think Cheney is Emperor Palpatine while Rumsfeld is Darth Vader. GWB is JarJar with a title. remember folks, Rummy was very close to becoming VP under Reagan. Vader could have become Prez.

38. The Dems need to keep the rage still going. For that, they need a demon 24/7. …especially since I predict that within 10 minutes after Kavanaugh gets confirmed, Christine Ford will get kicked out of the DNC SUV while it is still driving down the whitewashed street, so to speak.

39. The Dems need to keep the rage still going. For that they need a demon 24/7….especially since I predict that within 10 minutes after Kavanaugh gets confirmed Christine Ford will get kicked out of the DNC SUV while it is still driving down the whitewashed street so to speak.

40. Well since Cheney is the embodiment of evil – a White Satan – it might appeal more to the Dems depending on how he is portrayed. I find it doubtful that Hollywood would portray Darth Vader heroically. Remember, Barbara Bush was an ‘amazing racist’?

41. Well since Cheney is the embodiment of evil – a White Satan – it might appeal more to the Dems depending on how he is portrayed. I find it doubtful that Hollywood would portray Darth Vader heroically. Remember Barbara Bush was an ‘amazing racist’?

42. Hey, he gets paid big bucks for risking his health this way, and HE definitely gives a crap about that, so don’t feel sorry for him.

43. I remember deploying North in ’01 (fairly incommunicado for several months) when Cheney was still the experienced, wise, ‘senior statesman’ to GWB, only to return to find him transformed into Darth Vader.

44. They caused hundreds of kilodeaths. That is not something that can be repealed like a weak attempt at socialized healthcare and burdensome regulations. They were mostly brown deaths tho…. less valuable.

45. Mr. Ape #2, is it acceptable for me to 1) be happy the b1tch lost 2) be reasonably pleased/amused with Trump and 3) have hatred for a regime/administration that is no longer relevant in any way (sic).

Not relevant? We deal with their legacy every day.

46. It’s probably not good for you to gain and lose massive amounts of weight again and again like he keeps doing. You’d think he would save the stress on his body for something the world actually gives a crap about.

This movie will fail hard.

47. The Dems need to keep the rage still going. For that, they need a demon 24/7.

48. Well since Cheney is the embodiment of evil – a White Satan – it might appeal more to the Dems depending on how he is portrayed. I find it doubtful that Hollywood would portray Darth Vader heroically. Remember, Barbara Bush was an ‘amazing racist’?