Here is the Carnival of Space 591. It features from Space focused blogs from around the internet. It runs weekly and as the number indicates has been running constantly for over eleven years.
1. The Venus Transit -SpaceIL and IAI, to send time capsule on Israeli’s historic moon mission
2. Nextbigfuture – You can understand Elon Musk by listening to the Killerz song the Man. This is better than listening to a fifteen minute interview segment on the news CBS News program Sixty Minutes.
Why does Elon Musk tweet anything he wants? Them other boys? Elon does not give a damn.
Why can’t Elon Musk stop fighting with short sellers or the SEC? Elon cannot be broken down.
Why won’t Elon Musk listen to business consultants, journalists or other executives? Don’t try to teach Elon. He has nothing to learn.
Why does Elon Musk make very risky, bold moves that could bankrupt SpaceX, Tesla or his other companies? Elon Musk has got skin in the game. He has a household name. He has a plan.
3. Nextbigfuture – If the SpaceX Starlink satellite network succeeds then SpaceX’s revenue will be more than double NASA’s budget
4. Nextbigfuture – SpaceX Will Go All-In For SuperHeavy Starship and Starlink
5. Universe Today – A Rapid Rise in Temperature Led to the Worst Extinction in our Planet’s History
6. Universe Today – Mercury-Bound BepiColombo is About to Start Using the Most Powerful Ion Engines Ever Sent to Space.
7. Universe Today – Astronomers Count all the Photons in the Universe. Spoiler Alert: 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Photons.
8. Universe Today – Ice loss in Greenland is Accelerating
9. Universe Today – New SPECULOOS Telescope Sees First Light. Soon it’ll be Seeing Habitable Planets Around Ultra-Cool Stars.
10. CosmoQuest at AGU: Citizen Science – Unearthing Hidden Interests
11. CosmoQuest at AGU: Investigating Mercury’s Large Crater Stratigraphy and Kilometer-Scale Primary and Secondary Crater Populations
12 CosmoQuest at AGU: Citizen Science Motivations
13. CosmoQuest at AGU: International Observe the Moon Night – Nine Years of Engaging Visitors in Lunar and Planetary Exploration
14. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – A Hero of the Heroic Age of Astronomy: Riccardo Giacconi (1931-2018)
15 .Universe Today – InSight’s Robot Arm is Ready to go to Work
16. CosmoQuest at AGU: Hazard Identification Using CosmoQuest Citizen Science for the OSIRIS-REx Mission
17. CosmoQuest at AGU: Streaming Science
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.