1. Universe Today – Eta Carinae is Getting Brighter Because a Dust Cloud was Blocking our View
Within a decade or so, we will no longer be able to see the Homunculus nebula clearly. That was the conclusion reached in a new study by an international team of researchers. According to their findings, the nebula will be obscured by the growing brightness of Eta Carinae itself, which will be ten times brighter by about 2036.
2. Universe Today – Oumuamua Could be the Debris Cloud of a Disintegrated Interstellar Comet
3. Universe Today – NASA used Curiosity’s Sensors to Measure the Gravity of a Mountain on Mars
4. Universe Today – Astronomers Process Hubble’s Deepest Image to get Even More Data, and Show that Some Galaxies are Twice as big as Previously Believed
5. Newborn Stars in the Orion Nebula Prevent Other Stars from Forming
6. The Hill – Uh oh, a Recent Study Suggests that Dark Energy’s Strength is Increasing
7. the Venus Transit – How (NOT) to photograph an Iridium flare during the day.
8. The Hill – Moon mission could solidify Israel as Silicon Valley of the Middle East
9. Nextbigfuture – NASA Has New Moon Plans for mid-2020s and Will Fund Human-Rated Large Moon Landers
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.