1. Universe Today – Eta Carinae is Getting Brighter Because a Dust Cloud was Blocking our View
Within a decade or so, we will no longer be able to see the Homunculus nebula clearly. That was the conclusion reached in a new study by an international team of researchers. According to their findings, the nebula will be obscured by the growing brightness of Eta Carinae itself, which will be ten times brighter by about 2036.
2. Universe Today – Oumuamua Could be the Debris Cloud of a Disintegrated Interstellar Comet
3. Universe Today – NASA used Curiosity’s Sensors to Measure the Gravity of a Mountain on Mars
4. Universe Today – Astronomers Process Hubble’s Deepest Image to get Even More Data, and Show that Some Galaxies are Twice as big as Previously Believed
6. The Hill – Uh oh, a Recent Study Suggests that Dark Energy’s Strength is Increasing
7. the Venus Transit – How (NOT) to photograph an Iridium flare during the day.
8. The Hill – Moon mission could solidify Israel as Silicon Valley of the Middle East
9. Nextbigfuture – NASA Has New Moon Plans for mid-2020s and Will Fund Human-Rated Large Moon Landers
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.