1. Universe Today – Hayabusa2 Left a Dark Spot Where it Touched Down on Ryugu. Engineers Aren’t Sure Why
An image taken a minute after the spacecraft had reached an altitude of 25 km (15.5 mi) – the mission team saw that the landing spot was suddenly darker than its surroundings.
2. Universe Today – Another Milestone for SpaceX as Crew Dragon Docks with ISS
3. Universe Today – Astronomers are Using NASA’s Deep Space Network to Hunt for Magnetars
4. Universe Today – Complex Life Might Require a Very Narrow Habitable Zone
5. Nextbigfuture – Milky Way Weighs 1.5 Trillion Suns and Most is Dark Matter
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.
2 thoughts on “Carnival of Space 602”
Tilt your head a little bit and you can see an image of an alien:)
I think they should have brought a “Japanese pet rock” from earth to leave behind into exchange for the rock from space…
Comments are closed.