They currently sell a 2000 qubit quantum annealer but should have a 5000-5600 qubit system available in about 15 months. The new system will have the new Pegasus architecture which will increase connections from 6 to 16. This reduces connections needed for graphs by about half.
Two dozen customer projects and early applications in transportation, online commerce, healthcare, automotive, and other industries were presented at a recent conference.
Selected talks at the conference include:
* A new AI and optimization cloud service for business solutions
* Building a hybrid algorithm that will be used as part of a smart mobility solution
* Inferring correlation between future stock returns and their features
* Applications of quantum annealing for blockchain and allocation of television commercials
* Quantum annealing–based optimizations of robotic movement in manufacturing
* Optimizing flight gate assignment
* Capacitated vehicle routing
* Quantum chemistry calculations
* Quantitative financial reverse stress testing
SOURCES- D-Wave Systems, Youtube
Written By Brian Wang, Nextbigfuture.com