1. Universe Today -Here’s the Video of Hayabusa2 Bombing Asteroid Ryugu
2. Universe Today – InSight Just Detected its First “Marsquake”
3. Universe Today – As Expected, the Newly Upgraded LIGO is Finding a Black Hole Merger Every Week.
Upgrades made to both LIGO and Virgo has been able to increase the sensitivity of the instruments by about 40%.
4. Universe Today – Astronomers Catch a Superflare From a Puny Star.
5. Universe Today – Astronomers Think a Meteor Came from Outside the Solar System
6. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – Chandra and the Event Horizon Telescope
7. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – A New Signal for a Neutron Star Collision Discovered
8. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – A Magnetar-powered X-ray Transient as the Aftermath of a Binary Neutron-star Merger
9. Every Day Spacer – My Next Book is Coming Soon!
Announcing my next book, soon to be available, Every Day Spacer is writing today to share the new book cover!
10. The Hill – Returning to the moon to gain soft political power
11. Nextbigfuture – Aluminum Parts Fraud Caused $700 Million Losses to NASA in 2009 and 2011
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.