1. Universe Today – SpaceX just launched 60 satellites for its Starlink Constellation. Internet service providers should be very worried.
2. Nextbigfuture- Single Stage Point to Point Up To 6000 Miles With Mach 20 SpaceX Starship
3. Cosmoquest – Background On Bennu Mappers: Rocks All The Way Down
4. Cosmoquest – A tale of two software versions
5. Universe Today – Theory proposes that Venus could have been habitable, but a large ocean slowed down its rotation, killing it
6. Universe Today -Sen has Launched a 4K Video Stream to Space
7. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – Chandra Finds Stellar Duos Banished from Galaxies
8. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – Heart of Lonesome Galaxy is Brimming with Dark Matter
9. Hubble Site – A Pair of Fledgling Planets Directly Seen Growing Around a Young Star
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.