Startup Faromatics makes ChickenBoy which is the first roof-suspended robot that observes chickens, litter and equipment autonomously 24×7.
The robot monitors air quality, health and welfare through a multitude of sensors and cameras, inspects equipment operation and informs farmers, stock persons or vets via mobile alarms.
• No-collision, automated chicken surveillance
• Programmable paths and automatic recharge
• 3 degrees of freedom (x,y,z)
• Cameras (3 visible, 2 thermal) + sound (in/out)
• Ambient conditions (T, RH, CO2, air speed)
• Early detection of health anomalies
• Identification of dead birds
• Detection of equipment anomalies
• 4 extension slots for instruments
• Cloud user interface with video/audio streaming
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.