Advanced LTE deployments in 2013 and 2014

The International Telecommunications Union (ITU) did not originally consider LTE, WiMAX, and HSPA+ to be 4G systems Advanced LTE has download speeds of 300 mbps to 1 Gbps and is a true 4G system. A brief summary of status of mobile carriers’ LTE-A penetration is provided below. SK Telecom SK Telecom has successfully tested their …

Read more

Efficient Energy Conversion of the 14MeV Neutrons in DT Inertial Confinement Fusion

1. Vixra – Efficient Energy Conversion of the 14MeV Neutrons in DT Inertial Confinement Fusion by Friedwardt Winterberg In DT fusion 80% of the energy released goes into 14MeV neutrons, and only the remaining 20% into charged particles. Unlike the charged particles, the uncharged neutrons cannot be confined by a magnetic field, and for this …

Read more

Novel nano-structures could enable commercializable hydrogen storage

Eurekalert – For the first time, engineers at the University of New South Wales have demonstrated that hydrogen can be released and reabsorbed from a promising storage material, overcoming a major hurdle to its use for energy storage and part of a system that displaces oil for cars. Researchers from the Materials Energy Research Laboratory …

Read more