Brian Wang is a popular blogger with nearly 1 million readers per month on Nextbigfuture. He has written over 27,000 articles.
Nextbigfuture provides science-focused news that covers disruptive technologies and trends globally in industries including Space, Robotics, Self-driving Cars, Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Blockchain, Medicine, Technology, Science, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, etc.
- Ranked #1 “Science News Blog” worldwide by Alexa, an Amazon company.
- Website traffic: Over 4 million readers per year
- Over 5000 Nextbigfuture newsletter subscribers
- He has been cited by well-known author and businessman Peter Diamandis in Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think and by marketing guru Seth Godin
- Cited in a 2016 US Marines study on Warfare in 2030
- Four-time speaker at Singularity University
- Invited to USC Space Design for Moon development discussions
- Over 70 Wikipedia Citations
- Co-lead of the Carnival of Space- where dozens of space blogs have highlighted space developments for over 12 years.
- Liveblogged dozens of conferences including multiple Singularity Summits, C2 Montreal, Foresight Nanotechnology conferences and events.
- Brian was the Keynote Speaker for 300 attendees of the 2019 Monte Jade Annual Conference- Pushing the Limits
- In 2019, Brian was interviewed by KTSF (chinese bay area television), The Peter Boyles show (Radio), Steel on Steel
- Listed by the Aging Analytics Agency as one of the top 100 journalists covering antiaging and one of the top 15 covering the business of antiaging.
- Brian has had numerous other radio interviews, podcasts ineterviews and gave public speeches for companies and conferences from 2005-2018 as well including a TEDx on Energy.
- Brian was in a two-day brain storming workshop on increasing innovation with City of Hong Kong officials and the Institute for the future
Other Nextbigfuture Writers
More on Brian Wang
Brian has written many thousands of articles on Space. Here are two recent samples:
An analysis of the changes in the operating margin of SpaceX rockets as they increase reusability of the first stage from 3 times to ten times.
Brian frequently interviews CEOs and executives of startups and larger corporations and well as leading scientists and technologists.
Christofer Mowry, CEO of General Fusion, remarked during his interview, “You were not exaggerating when you said you knew the nuclear industry”.
Suzanne Gildert, Erik Gatenholm and Skylar Tibbits have complimented Brian on the depth of knowledge he brought to their interviews, to the insightful questions and deep conversation. Suzanne Gildert is the CEO of Sanctuary AI which is making Synthetic Human like Robots. Erik Gatenholm is CEO of CellInk a 3D bioprinting company, Skylar Tibbits is Co-director of the Self-Assembly Laboratory at MIT.
Brian leverages his knowledge to provide useful context and to help highlight the important and exciting work and potential of technology companies.
He makes complex technical content relatable to the general public. He provides the story of why a company or research development is cool now and how they are or might become very important.
He provides context to how something fits into what is being made, what are the alternatives and what improves. He relates it to the appropriate examples of what has already happened.
He can from deep dives on oil and gas and different developments in fracking to a dozen molten salt nuclear projects to different antimatter propulsion or antimatter power to nuclear fusion triggering antimatter.
Brian has been the first to cover certain developments in quantum computing and many other technology areas. Over ten years ago, Brian was among the first science and technology sites to write in depth about thorium energy. He corresponded directly with Kirk Sorensen who revived interest in molten salt reactor work from the 1960s.
551 Grand Fir Avenue. Unit 4
Sunnyvale, CA 94086