* project total all liquids US oil production will be over 15 million barrels per day by the end of 2015
* total US oil production (crude oil, natural gas liquids, ethanol) is projected to be over 14 million bpd by end of 2015
* crude oil production will be about 10.5 million barrels per day by the end of 2015 (this would be a new peak for US crude oil production. It would be well beyond the 9.6 million barrel per day peak in 1970)
* average US Gasoline prices should go down to about 3.18 per gallon in Dec, 2014 from 3.49 in July and 3.30 in August
* electricity prices will keep trending higher through 2015
This projection does not include 1.2 million barrels per day in refinery gain.
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.