New Energy Times has a list of papers and presentations from the ICCF 17 (cold fusion conference) I am referring to it as cold fusion but it is also termed LENR (low energy nuclear reactions. There may be no actual nuclear fusion but there is more than chemical reactions going on.
* We have confirmed the neutron generation in both case of water decomposition on the metal oxide and hydrogen absorption process in the metal particle.
* The rate of neutron emission was depended on the deuterium concentration.
* If it can be assumed that the neutron generation is depended on the deuterium, the reaction cross section σ was estimated as 10^-16 ～10^-10/d-d･s.
* We have observed the gamma emission in the case of strong neutron emission have occurred.
* We have also confirmed the heat generation that was corresponded with the intensity of the radiation emission