They currently sell a 2000 qubit quantum annealer but should have a 5000-5600 qubit system available in about 15 months. The new system will have the new Pegasus architecture which will increase connections from 6 to 16. This reduces connections needed for graphs by about half.
Two dozen customer projects and early applications in transportation, online commerce, healthcare, automotive, and other industries were presented at a recent conference.
Selected talks at the conference include:
* A new AI and optimization cloud service for business solutions
* Building a hybrid algorithm that will be used as part of a smart mobility solution
* Inferring correlation between future stock returns and their features
* Applications of quantum annealing for blockchain and allocation of television commercials
* Quantum annealing–based optimizations of robotic movement in manufacturing
* Optimizing flight gate assignment
* Capacitated vehicle routing
* Quantum chemistry calculations
* Quantitative financial reverse stress testing
SOURCES- D-Wave Systems, Youtube
Written By Brian Wang, Nextbigfuture.com
Brian Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.