0. Mentioned is do not smoke
1. Stay the weight you were at 18
2. Take 800 mg of alpha-lipoic acid and 2,000 mg of acetyl-L-carnitine to boost mitocondria
3. Skip a meal for calorie restriction lite (skip breakfast every day OR fast for one day a week) but drink a lot of water
4. Get a pet to help reduce stress
5. Get help for what hurts. Chronic pain is bad for immune system
6. Take a hike (30 minutes 5 days a week)
7. Fight fair
8. Gardening helps
9. Lift weights 2 or 3 days a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes
10. Do a good deed
and 15 others
Here are the top seven steps you can take to stay young:
Take brisk walks
Keep your waist trim
Eat a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
Strength-train a few times a week
Get enough sleep (most people need 7 or 8 hours nightly)
Manage your stress
Keep a positive outlook
Newsweek reviews resveratrol
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.