1. Universe Today -New Study Could Help Locate Subsurface Deposits of Water Ice on Mars
A new study led by scientists from the Smithsonian Institution indicates that the subsurface region beneath Meridiani Planum could be ice-free. Though this may seem like bad news, the study could help point the way towards accessible areas of water ice on Mars.
2. Universe Today -Newly Discovered Star Cluster Analyzed by Gaia Probe
3. The Evolving Planet – Boron discovered on Mars supporting theory of life on planet
4. Ryan Marciniak – High energy cosmic rays likely come from extragalactic sources
5. Universe Today -Australia To Create Its Own Space Agency
6. Universe Today – Proposed Hyperloop Route Between Toronto and Montreal!
7. Cosmos Quest – Public Invited to Test New Tool to Study Earth using Photos Taken by International Space Station Astronauts
8. The Evolving Planet – Source beyond the galaxy giving out highest-energy cosmic radiation
9. The Evolving Planet – NASA’s focuses more on exploring Jupiter now that Cassini has retired
10. Huffington Post – The Magnitude of Earthquakes
11. Nextbigfuture – Spacex BFR made for full reuse and many reuses could drop launch costs under $10 million
12. Nextbigfuture – Optical Mining of Asteroids
13. Nextbigfuture – Spacex targets 2024 for manned Mars mission
14. Nexgtbigfuture – Elon Musk new affordable Mars Plan will use new rocket that replaces all existing Spacex rockets
15. Nextbigfuture – Spacex Big Rocket will go down in history like DC-3 and Caravel sailing ships
Wang is a prolific business-oriented writer of emerging and disruptive technologies. He is known for insightful articles that combine business and technical analysis that catches the attention of the general public and is also useful for those in the industries. He is the sole author and writer of nextbigfuture.com
, the top online science blog. He is also involved in angel investing and raising funds for breakthrough technology startup companies.
He gave the recent keynote presentation at Monte Jade event with a talk entitled the Future for You. He gave an annual update on molecular nanotechnology at Singularity University on nanotechnology, gave a TEDX talk on energy, and advises USC ASTE 527 (advanced space projects program). He has been interviewed for radio, professional organizations. podcasts and corporate events. He was recently interviewed by the radio program Steel on Steel on satellites and high altitude balloons that will track all movement in many parts of the USA.
He fundraises for various high impact technology companies and has worked in computer technology, insurance, healthcare and with corporate finance.
He has substantial familiarity with a broad range of breakthrough technologies like age reversal and antiaging, quantum computers, artificial intelligence, ocean tech, agtech, nuclear fission, advanced nuclear fission, space propulsion, satellites, imaging, molecular nanotechnology, biotechnology, medicine, blockchain, crypto and many other areas.