Elon Musk said in the Joe Rogan interview that Neuralink would have something interesting to announce in a few months that’s at least an order of magnitude better than anything else, probably better than anyone thinks is possible.

Neuralink is developing ultra-high bandwidth brain-machine interfaces to connect humans and computers.

135 thoughts on “Neuralink brain computer interface ten times better than anything before to be announced in months”

1. I think there is a very good chance that AI will never be allowed to become self aware. From what I can ascertain our greatest most intelligence minds are against it. Example – Quote Elon Musk “unleashing a demon” It is mostly only our lesser people that are striving for AI. Eventually computers will help us unravel all the mysteries of DNA. We will have genetic IQ enhancement for everyone at that point, making us much smarter than anyone now living. Perhaps at that point all of us like our greatest minds will not let AI develop to the point it becomes self aware.

2. I think there is a very good chance that AI will never be allowed to become self aware. From what I can ascertain our greatest most intelligence minds are against it.Example – Quote Elon Musk unleashing a demon””It is mostly only our lesser people that are striving for AI.Eventually computers will help us unravel all the mysteries of DNA. We will have genetic IQ enhancement for everyone at that point”””” making us much smarter than anyone now living. Perhaps at that point all of us like our greatest minds will not let AI develop to the point it becomes self aware.”””

3. It’s a matter of your hilariously inaccurate characterization of him as “was stoned”. USAF won’t change anything. They’re not going to triple their costs, dump every mission slated for F9 B5 and FH, and dump/start over every scheduled NRO launch from FH to Delta IV Heavy all because of a 10-second blip on a podcast. And predictably, you’ve ignored the part of my post about how the chain of events leading to Tesla’s stock dip was prior to, and unrelated to, Musk’s appearance on Rogan. The stock dipped because of the departure of the accounting exec. What’s Tesla’s stock done since yesterday? I’ll wait.

4. It’s a matter of your hilariously inaccurate characterization of him as was stoned””. USAF won’t change anything. They’re not going to triple their costs”” dump every mission slated for F9 B5 and FH and dump/start over every scheduled NRO launch from FH to Delta IV Heavy all because of a 10-second blip on a podcast.And predictably you’ve ignored the part of my post about how the chain of events leading to Tesla’s stock dip was prior to and unrelated to”” Musk’s appearance on Rogan. The stock dipped because of the departure of the accounting exec.What’s Tesla’s stock done since yesterday? I’ll wait.”””

5. While I understand the preference, the human skull is a large barrier. So crack open my skull, and wrap it in a mesh, maybe add a plug on the outside for some decent high speed network access, and im game. If I can use it to program in things even better! Heck I’d even allow it to run my muscles for me like a human marionette as long as im the one in charge in the end. But I’d go even further. If the opportunity arrived to merge with a AI? Id sign up. We need to advance and adapt if we are going to be relevant at all. And I want to make a difference. Even at such a cost.

6. While I understand the preference the human skull is a large barrier. So crack open my skull and wrap it in a mesh maybe add a plug on the outside for some decent high speed network access and im game. If I can use it to program in things even better! Heck I’d even allow it to run my muscles for me like a human marionette as long as im the one in charge in the end.But I’d go even further. If the opportunity arrived to merge with a AI? Id sign up. We need to advance and adapt if we are going to be relevant at all. And I want to make a difference. Even at such a cost.

7. No. Just like the SEC isn’t ‘investigating’ Musk, either. Looks like he put some of that good ganja into your Kool-Aid serving as well. Musk Fluffers = cult worshippers who will drink the Kool-Aid even if they know it is poisoned.

8. No. Just like the SEC isn’t ‘investigating’ Musk either.Looks like he put some of that good ganja into your Kool-Aid serving as well. Musk Fluffers = cult worshippers who will drink the Kool-Aid even if they know it is poisoned.

9. Doesn’t matter what I have touched or not. This isn’t about me. This is about a CEO who constantly goes over the bend…yet all you Fluffer Worshippers of him constantly make excuses…like trying to shift this about me (shoot the messenger). The USAF is looking into their relationship with SpaceX now…all because of Musk getting stoned on a podcast.

10. Doesn’t matter what I have touched or not. This isn’t about me.This is about a CEO who constantly goes over the bend…yet all you Fluffer Worshippers of him constantly make excuses…like trying to shift this about me (shoot the messenger).The USAF is looking into their relationship with SpaceX now…all because of Musk getting stoned on a podcast.

11. This was spam the first two times you posted it. The only thing any investigation will show is that the USAF likes the factor of 17 improvement on the cost of space access SpaceX has produced so far, andn they will stick with it.

12. This was spam the first two times you posted it.The only thing any investigation will show is that the USAF likes the factor of 17 improvement on the cost of space access SpaceX has produced so far andn they will stick with it.

13. USAF confirms they’re not investigating Musk: https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/elon-musks-security-clearance-not-under-investigation-says-us-air-force-spokesperson-5147701.html https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833208/elon-musk-air-force-pot-smoking-investigation It’s an issue because government contractors are required to enforce drug free workplace regulations and because it CAN, POTENTIALLY impact your clearance if it demonstrates instability or addiction.

14. USAF confirms they’re not investigating Musk: https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/elon-musks-security-clearance-not-under-investigation-says-us-air-force-spokesperson-5147701.htmlhttps://www.theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833208/elon-musk-air-force-pot-smoking-investigationIt's an issue because government contractors are required to enforce drug free workplace regulations and because it CAN POTENTIALLY impact your clearance if it demonstrates instability or addiction.

15. Have you just literally never touched any substance in your life? Because you’re a total square if you think he was ‘stoned’. One hit and he didn’t even inhale. Musk was more stoned on his own transcendental plane the moment he walked in than most people will get from an afternoon blowing through the best stuff you can find. You’ve also misconstrued the order of events. It went like this: 1. Account exec quits 2. Stock takes a hit 3. Musk appears on Rogan and gets high

16. Have you just literally never touched any substance in your life? Because you’re a total square if you think he was ‘stoned’. One hit and he didn’t even inhale. Musk was more stoned on his own transcendental plane the moment he walked in than most people will get from an afternoon blowing through the best stuff you can find. You’ve also misconstrued the order of events. It went like this:1. Account exec quits2. Stock takes a hit3. Musk appears on Rogan and gets high

17. Too bad Musk is endangering SpaceX’s relationship with the USAF. Air Force Concerned About Elon Musk Smoking Weed SpaceX and Telsa owner Elon Musk has once again stunned the media a few days ago while on Joe Rogan’s latest podcast, causing further concerns of his ability to manage these two companies. Shortly after this podcast, Telsa’s stock went tumbling down. Unfortunately for the U.S. air-force this spectacle may force them to launch an official investigation into their relationship with SpaceX. bit.ly/2oWiW5y

18. Too bad Musk is endangering SpaceX’s relationship with the USAF. Air Force Concerned About Elon Musk Smoking WeedSpaceX and Telsa owner Elon Musk has once again stunned the media a few days ago while on Joe Rogan’s latest podcast causing further concerns of his ability to manage these two companies. Shortly after this podcast Telsa’s stock went tumbling down.Unfortunately for the U.S. air-force this spectacle may force them to launch an official investigation into their relationship with SpaceX.bit.ly/2oWiW5y”

19. setting yourself up for a joke….Anyway, the article speaks to Brain-Computer Interfaces. BCI, imho, is really exciting. E.g., stroke victims who can use BCI to speak (e.g., via a link to a phone), amputees who can command artificial limbs. You can use BCI to help stroke victims rehabilitate, by getting their brains to “train up” the damaged neural motor links. The trick with BCI it seems is not brain signal extraction, but “feature” extraction and interpretation – i.e., “reading the mind”. It’s still very early as a science. Then there is the rest of the body to work with. Something as seemingly easy as standing upright (postural control) is a matter of connecting many body systems together, not just the brain. Only well-funded companies can afford this type of basic research. Of course, there is a huge difference from reading a brain’s instructions, to actually reading thoughts. I bet the latter tech will become invented at some point. Hopefully I won’t be around for that (unless I cryo-store my brain….)

20. setting yourself up for a joke….Anyway the article speaks to Brain-Computer Interfaces. BCI imho is really exciting. E.g. stroke victims who can use BCI to speak (e.g. via a link to a phone) amputees who can command artificial limbs. You can use BCI to help stroke victims rehabilitate by getting their brains to train up”” the damaged neural motor links. The trick with BCI it seems is not brain signal extraction”””” but “”””feature”””” extraction and interpretation – i.e.”””” “”””reading the mind””””. It’s still very early as a science. Then there is the rest of the body to work with. Something as seemingly easy as standing upright (postural control) is a matter of connecting many body systems together”” not just the brain. Only well-funded companies can afford this type of basic research. Of course there is a huge difference from reading a brain’s instructions”” to actually reading thoughts. I bet the latter tech will become invented at some point. Hopefully I won’t be around for that (unless I cryo-store my brain….)”””

21. No, your point was clear the first time. But the facts are that just about nobody would be able to design such a thing for themselves. You either find a supplier that you do trust, or you do without.

22. No your point was clear the first time.But the facts are that just about nobody would be able to design such a thing for themselves.You either find a supplier that you do trust or you do without.

23. I think you are too gung ho to take the time to understand what I said. It is not like complaining that we don’t design, build and construct our own smart phones. We would have to have an extraordinary trust of these anonymous entities(businesses and government) to willingly allow their devices to intervene between our inner most thoughts telling us what is what and what we must do. Can anyone intelligently trust the businesses, involved, and the government to restrain themselves from taking advantage of the situation for their own power?

24. I think you are too gung ho to take the time to understand what I said. It is not like complaining that we don’t design build and construct our own smart phones. We would have to have an extraordinary trust of these anonymous entities(businesses and government) to willingly allow their devices to intervene between our inner most thoughts telling us what is what and what we must do. Can anyone intelligently trust the businesses involved and the government to restrain themselves from taking advantage of the situation for their own power?

25. I imagine that anyone who has the capability to design, and build their own system will be able to do so. Both of them. For the rest of the population it would be like them complaining that they don’t get to design their own smartphone. If you want to, there’s a piece of paper and pencil, go ahead.

26. I imagine that anyone who has the capability to design and build their own system will be able to do so.Both of them.For the rest of the population it would be like them complaining that they don’t get to design their own smartphone. If you want to there’s a piece of paper and pencil go ahead.

27. With Musk involved who from the beginning said Facebook was creepy (years before anyone else figured out how much mind screwing the people there were doing) and is a Liberal in the old sense (free of the individual) I am not so freaked out. Now if other companies and groups get involved…

28. With Musk involved who from the beginning said Facebook was creepy (years before anyone else figured out how much mind screwing the people there were doing) and is a Liberal in the old sense (free of the individual) I am not so freaked out.Now if other companies and groups get involved…

29. Well I was watching the whole episode. He didn’t even get high…hell seemed unaffected. See here is the thing. Musk takes risk, Risk is now the enemy of the new world order of global investors. So if there is even a tiny bit of risk the old guard who now control everything freak out. Its why the MSM is hammering Musk. He doesn’t care about the globalist, MSM and their masters and how much they are freaking out. He just keeps going. To be honest after having watched the whole thing I am kinda amazed. Musk is usually limited to a small bit here or there or a planned script. To actually hear the guy speak and kind of show off a bit of his thoughts was interesting. My picture of him went up. The guy is insanely smart and seems to have a view point that most people quite simply don’t get.

30. Well I was watching the whole episode. He didn’t even get high…hell seemed unaffected.See here is the thing. Musk takes risk Risk is now the enemy of the new world order of global investors. So if there is even a tiny bit of risk the old guard who now control everything freak out.Its why the MSM is hammering Musk. He doesn’t care about the globalist MSM and their masters and how much they are freaking out. He just keeps going.To be honest after having watched the whole thing I am kinda amazed. Musk is usually limited to a small bit here or there or a planned script. To actually hear the guy speak and kind of show off a bit of his thoughts was interesting. My picture of him went up. The guy is insanely smart and seems to have a view point that most people quite simply don’t get.

31. Is there any chance that we will be designing, for ourselves, the implants that will go into our central nervous systems, or building them or programming them before they intervene between our most interior views of what’s what and what we must do? Will this not necessarily be done by the large electronics and software corporations. Is there any chance that the implant that goes into you will serve your purposes rather than the big businesses and big government?

32. Is there any chance that we will be designing for ourselves the implants that will go into our central nervous systems or building them or programming them before they intervene between our most interior views of what’s what and what we must do? Will this not necessarily be done by the large electronics and software corporations. Is there any chance that the implant that goes into you will serve your purposes rather than the big businesses and big government?

33. I think there is a very good chance that AI will never be allowed to become self aware. From what I can ascertain our greatest most intelligence minds are against it. Example – Quote Elon Musk “unleashing a demon” It is mostly only our lesser people that are striving for AI. Eventually computers will help us unravel all the mysteries of DNA. We will have genetic IQ enhancement for everyone at that point, making us much smarter than anyone now living. Perhaps at that point all of us like our greatest minds will not let AI develop to the point it becomes self aware.

34. I think there is a very good chance that AI will never be allowed to become self aware. From what I can ascertain our greatest most intelligence minds are against it.Example – Quote Elon Musk unleashing a demon””It is mostly only our lesser people that are striving for AI.Eventually computers will help us unravel all the mysteries of DNA. We will have genetic IQ enhancement for everyone at that point”””” making us much smarter than anyone now living. Perhaps at that point all of us like our greatest minds will not let AI develop to the point it becomes self aware.”””

35. It’s a matter of your hilariously inaccurate characterization of him as “was stoned”. USAF won’t change anything. They’re not going to triple their costs, dump every mission slated for F9 B5 and FH, and dump/start over every scheduled NRO launch from FH to Delta IV Heavy all because of a 10-second blip on a podcast. And predictably, you’ve ignored the part of my post about how the chain of events leading to Tesla’s stock dip was prior to, and unrelated to, Musk’s appearance on Rogan. The stock dipped because of the departure of the accounting exec. What’s Tesla’s stock done since yesterday? I’ll wait.

36. It’s a matter of your hilariously inaccurate characterization of him as was stoned””. USAF won’t change anything. They’re not going to triple their costs”” dump every mission slated for F9 B5 and FH and dump/start over every scheduled NRO launch from FH to Delta IV Heavy all because of a 10-second blip on a podcast.And predictably you’ve ignored the part of my post about how the chain of events leading to Tesla’s stock dip was prior to and unrelated to”” Musk’s appearance on Rogan. The stock dipped because of the departure of the accounting exec.What’s Tesla’s stock done since yesterday? I’ll wait.”””

37. While I understand the preference, the human skull is a large barrier. So crack open my skull, and wrap it in a mesh, maybe add a plug on the outside for some decent high speed network access, and im game. If I can use it to program in things even better! Heck I’d even allow it to run my muscles for me like a human marionette as long as im the one in charge in the end. But I’d go even further. If the opportunity arrived to merge with a AI? Id sign up. We need to advance and adapt if we are going to be relevant at all. And I want to make a difference. Even at such a cost.

38. While I understand the preference the human skull is a large barrier. So crack open my skull and wrap it in a mesh maybe add a plug on the outside for some decent high speed network access and im game. If I can use it to program in things even better! Heck I’d even allow it to run my muscles for me like a human marionette as long as im the one in charge in the end.But I’d go even further. If the opportunity arrived to merge with a AI? Id sign up. We need to advance and adapt if we are going to be relevant at all. And I want to make a difference. Even at such a cost.

39. No. Just like the SEC isn’t ‘investigating’ Musk, either. Looks like he put some of that good ganja into your Kool-Aid serving as well. Musk Fluffers = cult worshippers who will drink the Kool-Aid even if they know it is poisoned.

40. No. Just like the SEC isn’t ‘investigating’ Musk either.Looks like he put some of that good ganja into your Kool-Aid serving as well. Musk Fluffers = cult worshippers who will drink the Kool-Aid even if they know it is poisoned.

41. Doesn’t matter what I have touched or not. This isn’t about me. This is about a CEO who constantly goes over the bend…yet all you Fluffer Worshippers of him constantly make excuses…like trying to shift this about me (shoot the messenger). The USAF is looking into their relationship with SpaceX now…all because of Musk getting stoned on a podcast.

42. Doesn’t matter what I have touched or not. This isn’t about me.This is about a CEO who constantly goes over the bend…yet all you Fluffer Worshippers of him constantly make excuses…like trying to shift this about me (shoot the messenger).The USAF is looking into their relationship with SpaceX now…all because of Musk getting stoned on a podcast.

43. This was spam the first two times you posted it. The only thing any investigation will show is that the USAF likes the factor of 17 improvement on the cost of space access SpaceX has produced so far, andn they will stick with it.

44. This was spam the first two times you posted it.The only thing any investigation will show is that the USAF likes the factor of 17 improvement on the cost of space access SpaceX has produced so far andn they will stick with it.

45. USAF confirms they’re not investigating Musk: https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/elon-musks-security-clearance-not-under-investigation-says-us-air-force-spokesperson-5147701.html https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833208/elon-musk-air-force-pot-smoking-investigation It’s an issue because government contractors are required to enforce drug free workplace regulations and because it CAN, POTENTIALLY impact your clearance if it demonstrates instability or addiction.

46. USAF confirms they’re not investigating Musk: https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-analysis/elon-musks-security-clearance-not-under-investigation-says-us-air-force-spokesperson-5147701.htmlhttps://www.theverge.com/2018/9/7/17833208/elon-musk-air-force-pot-smoking-investigationIt's an issue because government contractors are required to enforce drug free workplace regulations and because it CAN POTENTIALLY impact your clearance if it demonstrates instability or addiction.

47. Have you just literally never touched any substance in your life? Because you’re a total square if you think he was ‘stoned’. One hit and he didn’t even inhale. Musk was more stoned on his own transcendental plane the moment he walked in than most people will get from an afternoon blowing through the best stuff you can find. You’ve also misconstrued the order of events. It went like this: 1. Account exec quits 2. Stock takes a hit 3. Musk appears on Rogan and gets high

48. Have you just literally never touched any substance in your life? Because you’re a total square if you think he was ‘stoned’. One hit and he didn’t even inhale. Musk was more stoned on his own transcendental plane the moment he walked in than most people will get from an afternoon blowing through the best stuff you can find. You’ve also misconstrued the order of events. It went like this:1. Account exec quits2. Stock takes a hit3. Musk appears on Rogan and gets high

49. Too bad Musk is endangering SpaceX’s relationship with the USAF. Air Force Concerned About Elon Musk Smoking Weed SpaceX and Telsa owner Elon Musk has once again stunned the media a few days ago while on Joe Rogan’s latest podcast, causing further concerns of his ability to manage these two companies. Shortly after this podcast, Telsa’s stock went tumbling down. Unfortunately for the U.S. air-force this spectacle may force them to launch an official investigation into their relationship with SpaceX. bit.ly/2oWiW5y

50. Too bad Musk is endangering SpaceX’s relationship with the USAF. Air Force Concerned About Elon Musk Smoking WeedSpaceX and Telsa owner Elon Musk has once again stunned the media a few days ago while on Joe Rogan’s latest podcast causing further concerns of his ability to manage these two companies. Shortly after this podcast Telsa’s stock went tumbling down.Unfortunately for the U.S. air-force this spectacle may force them to launch an official investigation into their relationship with SpaceX.bit.ly/2oWiW5y”

51. I think there is a very good chance that AI will never be allowed to become self aware. From what I can ascertain our greatest most intelligence minds are against it.
    Example – Quote Elon Musk “unleashing a demon”
    It is mostly only our lesser people that are striving for AI.

52. setting yourself up for a joke….Anyway, the article speaks to Brain-Computer Interfaces. BCI, imho, is really exciting. E.g., stroke victims who can use BCI to speak (e.g., via a link to a phone), amputees who can command artificial limbs. You can use BCI to help stroke victims rehabilitate, by getting their brains to “train up” the damaged neural motor links. The trick with BCI it seems is not brain signal extraction, but “feature” extraction and interpretation – i.e., “reading the mind”. It’s still very early as a science. Then there is the rest of the body to work with. Something as seemingly easy as standing upright (postural control) is a matter of connecting many body systems together, not just the brain. Only well-funded companies can afford this type of basic research. Of course, there is a huge difference from reading a brain’s instructions, to actually reading thoughts. I bet the latter tech will become invented at some point. Hopefully I won’t be around for that (unless I cryo-store my brain….)

53. setting yourself up for a joke….Anyway the article speaks to Brain-Computer Interfaces. BCI imho is really exciting. E.g. stroke victims who can use BCI to speak (e.g. via a link to a phone) amputees who can command artificial limbs. You can use BCI to help stroke victims rehabilitate by getting their brains to train up”” the damaged neural motor links. The trick with BCI it seems is not brain signal extraction”””” but “”””feature”””” extraction and interpretation – i.e.”””” “”””reading the mind””””. It’s still very early as a science. Then there is the rest of the body to work with. Something as seemingly easy as standing upright (postural control) is a matter of connecting many body systems together”” not just the brain. Only well-funded companies can afford this type of basic research. Of course there is a huge difference from reading a brain’s instructions”” to actually reading thoughts. I bet the latter tech will become invented at some point. Hopefully I won’t be around for that (unless I cryo-store my brain….)”””

54. It’s a matter of your hilariously inaccurate characterization of him as “was stoned”. USAF won’t change anything. They’re not going to triple their costs, dump every mission slated for F9 B5 and FH, and dump/start over every scheduled NRO launch from FH to Delta IV Heavy all because of a 10-second blip on a podcast.

What’s Tesla’s stock done since yesterday? I’ll wait.

55. While I understand the preference, the human skull is a large barrier. So crack open my skull, and wrap it in a mesh, maybe add a plug on the outside for some decent high speed network access, and im game.

56. No. Just like the SEC isn’t ‘investigating’ Musk, either.

Looks like he put some of that good ganja into your Kool-Aid serving as well.

57. Doesn’t matter what I have touched or not. This isn’t about me.

58. This was spam the first two times you posted it.

59. USAF confirms they’re not investigating Musk:

60. Have you just literally never touched any substance in your life? Because you’re a total square if you think he was ‘stoned’. One hit and he didn’t even inhale. Musk was more stoned on his own transcendental plane the moment he walked in than most people will get from an afternoon blowing through the best stuff you can find. You’ve also misconstrued the order of events. It went like this:

1. Account exec quits
    2. Stock takes a hit
    3. Musk appears on Rogan and gets high

61. Too bad Musk is endangering SpaceX’s relationship with the USAF.

Air Force Concerned About Elon Musk Smoking Weed

bit.ly/2oWiW5y

62. No, your point was clear the first time. But the facts are that just about nobody would be able to design such a thing for themselves. You either find a supplier that you do trust, or you do without.

63. No your point was clear the first time.But the facts are that just about nobody would be able to design such a thing for themselves.You either find a supplier that you do trust or you do without.

64. I think you are too gung ho to take the time to understand what I said. It is not like complaining that we don’t design, build and construct our own smart phones. We would have to have an extraordinary trust of these anonymous entities(businesses and government) to willingly allow their devices to intervene between our inner most thoughts telling us what is what and what we must do. Can anyone intelligently trust the businesses, involved, and the government to restrain themselves from taking advantage of the situation for their own power?

65. I think you are too gung ho to take the time to understand what I said. It is not like complaining that we don’t design build and construct our own smart phones. We would have to have an extraordinary trust of these anonymous entities(businesses and government) to willingly allow their devices to intervene between our inner most thoughts telling us what is what and what we must do. Can anyone intelligently trust the businesses involved and the government to restrain themselves from taking advantage of the situation for their own power?

66. I imagine that anyone who has the capability to design, and build their own system will be able to do so. Both of them. For the rest of the population it would be like them complaining that they don’t get to design their own smartphone. If you want to, there’s a piece of paper and pencil, go ahead.

67. I imagine that anyone who has the capability to design and build their own system will be able to do so.Both of them.For the rest of the population it would be like them complaining that they don’t get to design their own smartphone. If you want to there’s a piece of paper and pencil go ahead.

68. setting yourself up for a joke….Anyway, the article speaks to Brain-Computer Interfaces. BCI, imho, is really exciting. E.g., stroke victims who can use BCI to speak (e.g., via a link to a phone), amputees who can command artificial limbs. You can use BCI to help stroke victims rehabilitate, by getting their brains to “train up” the damaged neural motor links.

69. With Musk involved who from the beginning said Facebook was creepy (years before anyone else figured out how much mind screwing the people there were doing) and is a Liberal in the old sense (free of the individual) I am not so freaked out. Now if other companies and groups get involved…

70. With Musk involved who from the beginning said Facebook was creepy (years before anyone else figured out how much mind screwing the people there were doing) and is a Liberal in the old sense (free of the individual) I am not so freaked out.Now if other companies and groups get involved…

71. Well I was watching the whole episode. He didn’t even get high…hell seemed unaffected. See here is the thing. Musk takes risk, Risk is now the enemy of the new world order of global investors. So if there is even a tiny bit of risk the old guard who now control everything freak out. Its why the MSM is hammering Musk. He doesn’t care about the globalist, MSM and their masters and how much they are freaking out. He just keeps going. To be honest after having watched the whole thing I am kinda amazed. Musk is usually limited to a small bit here or there or a planned script. To actually hear the guy speak and kind of show off a bit of his thoughts was interesting. My picture of him went up. The guy is insanely smart and seems to have a view point that most people quite simply don’t get.

72. Well I was watching the whole episode. He didn’t even get high…hell seemed unaffected.See here is the thing. Musk takes risk Risk is now the enemy of the new world order of global investors. So if there is even a tiny bit of risk the old guard who now control everything freak out.Its why the MSM is hammering Musk. He doesn’t care about the globalist MSM and their masters and how much they are freaking out. He just keeps going.To be honest after having watched the whole thing I am kinda amazed. Musk is usually limited to a small bit here or there or a planned script. To actually hear the guy speak and kind of show off a bit of his thoughts was interesting. My picture of him went up. The guy is insanely smart and seems to have a view point that most people quite simply don’t get.

73. Is there any chance that we will be designing, for ourselves, the implants that will go into our central nervous systems, or building them or programming them before they intervene between our most interior views of what’s what and what we must do? Will this not necessarily be done by the large electronics and software corporations. Is there any chance that the implant that goes into you will serve your purposes rather than the big businesses and big government?

74. Is there any chance that we will be designing for ourselves the implants that will go into our central nervous systems or building them or programming them before they intervene between our most interior views of what’s what and what we must do? Will this not necessarily be done by the large electronics and software corporations. Is there any chance that the implant that goes into you will serve your purposes rather than the big businesses and big government?

75. No, your point was clear the first time.

You either find a supplier that you do trust, or you do without.

76. I think you are too gung ho to take the time to understand what I said. It is not like complaining that we don’t design, build and construct our own smart phones. We would have to have an extraordinary trust of these anonymous entities(businesses and government) to willingly allow their devices to intervene between our inner most thoughts telling us what is what and what we must do. Can anyone intelligently trust the businesses, involved, and the government to restrain themselves from taking advantage of the situation for their own power?

77. I imagine that anyone who has the capability to design, and build their own system will be able to do so.

Both of them.

If you want to, there’s a piece of paper and pencil, go ahead.

78. With Musk involved who from the beginning said Facebook was creepy (years before anyone else figured out how much mind screwing the people there were doing) and is a Liberal in the old sense (free of the individual) I am not so freaked out.

Now if other companies and groups get involved…

79. Well I was watching the whole episode. He didn’t even get high…hell seemed unaffected.

80. Brett: it’s already happening, no? All your on-line activity, financial activity, walking around town (cameras recording your eye movements in shop window displays), CCTV facial and gait recognition etc. Directly connecting your brain just makes it more efficient. Being a bit sarcastic here, but I don’t think “reading your mind” is too far off in the future. Then the big Q, for me at least, is how does one prevent this and still try to have a normal life? An anti-linked system, e.g., a random thought generator?

81. Brett: it’s already happening no? All your on-line activity financial activity walking around town (cameras recording your eye movements in shop window displays) CCTV facial and gait recognition etc. Directly connecting your brain just makes it more efficient. Being a bit sarcastic here but I don’t think reading your mind”” is too far off in the future. Then the big Q”” for me at least is how does one prevent this and still try to have a normal life? An anti-linked system e.g.”” a random thought generator?”””

82. Brett: it’s already happening, no? All your on-line activity, financial activity, walking around town (cameras recording your eye movements in shop window displays), CCTV facial and gait recognition etc. Directly connecting your brain just makes it more efficient. Being a bit sarcastic here, but I don’t think “reading your mind” is too far off in the future. Then the big Q, for me at least, is how does one prevent this and still try to have a normal life? An anti-linked system, e.g., a random thought generator?

83. Brett: it’s already happening no? All your on-line activity financial activity walking around town (cameras recording your eye movements in shop window displays) CCTV facial and gait recognition etc. Directly connecting your brain just makes it more efficient. Being a bit sarcastic here but I don’t think reading your mind”” is too far off in the future. Then the big Q”” for me at least is how does one prevent this and still try to have a normal life? An anti-linked system e.g.”” a random thought generator?”””

84. Is there any chance that we will be designing, for ourselves, the implants that will go into our central nervous systems, or building them or programming them before they intervene between our most interior views of what’s what and what we must do? Will this not necessarily be done by the large electronics and software corporations. Is there any chance that the implant that goes into you will serve your purposes rather than the big businesses and big government?

85. Brett: it’s already happening, no? All your on-line activity, financial activity, walking around town (cameras recording your eye movements in shop window displays), CCTV facial and gait recognition etc. Directly connecting your brain just makes it more efficient. Being a bit sarcastic here, but I don’t think “reading your mind” is too far off in the future. Then the big Q, for me at least, is how does one prevent this and still try to have a normal life? An anti-linked system, e.g., a random thought generator?

86. Sorry guys, it’s the future and there will be NO stopping it. I am sure this kind of thing will be optional. I will do it in a heartbeat and take all your jobs even at 71 years old. 🙂 And I think you should all refuse any such advantages. 🙂

87. Sorry guys it’s the future and there will be NO stopping it. I am sure this kind of thing will be optional. I will do it in a heartbeat and take all your jobs even at 71 years old. :-)And I think you should all refuse any such advantages. 🙂

88. Sorry guys, it’s the future and there will be NO stopping it. I am sure this kind of thing will be optional. I will do it in a heartbeat and take all your jobs even at 71 years old. 🙂 And I think you should all refuse any such advantages. 🙂

89. Sorry guys it’s the future and there will be NO stopping it. I am sure this kind of thing will be optional. I will do it in a heartbeat and take all your jobs even at 71 years old. :-)And I think you should all refuse any such advantages. 🙂

90. great initiative. There are already auditory brainstem implants, bionic retinas, biological co-procesors and DARPA is doing deep brain stimulation. Vagus nerve stimulation has been a decent success at helping epilepsi patients. BrainGate can help paraplegics communicate. Of course all the potential sci-fi scary downsides exist too. I mean, heck, the media, Google and FB already decide for billions of people how to think.

91. great initiative. There are already auditory brainstem implants bionic retinas biological co-procesors and DARPA is doing deep brain stimulation. Vagus nerve stimulation has been a decent success at helping epilepsi patients. BrainGate can help paraplegics communicate. Of course all the potential sci-fi scary downsides exist too. I mean heck the media Google and FB already decide for billions of people how to think.

92. What bothers me is the possible impact of all this on SpaceX. There have been proposals for SpaceX to buy shares of Tesla in order to prop up the troubled auto firm…

93. What bothers me is the possible impact of all this on SpaceX. There have been proposals for SpaceX to buy shares of Tesla in order to prop up the troubled auto firm…

94. Sorry guys, it’s the future and there will be NO stopping it. I am sure this kind of thing will be optional. I will do it in a heartbeat and take all your jobs even at 71 years old. 🙂
    And I think you should all refuse any such advantages. 🙂

95. great initiative. There are already auditory brainstem implants, bionic retinas, biological co-procesors and DARPA is doing deep brain stimulation. Vagus nerve stimulation has been a decent success at helping epilepsi patients. BrainGate can help paraplegics communicate. Of course all the potential sci-fi scary downsides exist too. I mean, heck, the media, Google and FB already decide for billions of people how to think.