2. Universe Today – Even More Repeating Fast Radio Bursts Discovered
3. Universe Today – Following Comet Y1 ATLAS: the ‘Lost Comet’ of Spring
5. Universe Today – The three-body problem shows us why we can’t accurately calculate the past.
6. The Hill – The coronavirus pandemic argues for more funding for NASA’s Artemis program, not less.
8. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Blog – How To Do Particle Physics With Chandra
10. Nextbigfuture – SpaceX Dragon XL Will Supply 5 Tons to the NASA Lunar Gateway
11. Nextbigfuture – SpaceX SN3 Starship Stacked and Will Test Hop 150 Meters Next Week
The SpaceX SN3 Starship is stacked and will have a test hop for 150 meters this week. This is assuming that the pressure tests and other preparations have no issues.
Brian Wang is a Futurist Thought Leader and a popular Science blogger with 1 million readers per month. His blog Nextbigfuture.com is ranked #1 Science News Blog. It covers many disruptive technology and trends including Space, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Medicine, Anti-aging Biotechnology, and Nanotechnology.
Known for identifying cutting edge technologies, he is currently a Co-Founder of a startup and fundraiser for high potential early-stage companies. He is the Head of Research for Allocations for deep technology investments and an Angel Investor at Space Angels.
A frequent speaker at corporations, he has been a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University speaker and guest at numerous interviews for radio and podcasts. He is open to public speaking and advising engagements.