* China will increase its thermal (coal ) power output capacity by 80 gigawatts in 2011
* From 2011 to 2015, China will increase its thermal power capacity by 260-270 GW
* China plans to close its nuclear fuel cycle and will build a lot of breeder reactors and offsite reprocessing to do it
* China installed wind capacity at the end of 2010 is 41.8GW (the US had 40.2 GW)
* China wind power at the end of 2011 will be 55GW and increase cumulative installed wind-power capacity to 100GW by 2015 and to 200GW of installed capacity by 2020.